Wednesday, June 11, 2014

God Thinking LIII - Getting Beyond Your Self 3

"I want you to consider this prayer also.

What would you have me to do that I might have more of your presence?
 
Religion without the very presence of Almighty God is vain and empty and powerless.  Anybody can revel when they’re on top of the world, but when laden with a heavy burden, only a man or woman with faith can overcome and transform their darkness into light. 
 
If you ask, What would you have me to do that I might have more of your presence? - be prepared, because God is God and you are under His authority and if you are sincere, God will have you do, what is not getting done.  God will have you do what the body of Christ is short in.  God will place a hat on your head that you may have never worn.  Be prepared to do the miraculous if you indeed mean business. 
 
Don’t let the enemy steal your faith.  The scriptures say in Philippians 4:13, "I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me."

What would you have me to do that I might have more of your presence? Because I believe the scriptures now I know that I can do it."

Excerpt from God Thinking LII - Getting Beyond Your Self by Keith C. Powell Copyright 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment