Thursday, November 5, 2015

God Thinking XCIX - The Power Of The Blood 1

"I was contemplating, “what is it that God would be pleased with, so that I could come to God and receive what God has planned for me?” 

I was thinking deeply about what could I say, or what could I do or what setting could I provide that would lend itself to draw God near to me.

I was questioning what I could say that would bring about a move from God on my behalf.

I was reminded that God doesn’t need any help from me or anyone to bring about His mighty power and blessings. 

I wanted to know, “Lord, what is deep and full of your power?” 

You know, we all want to receive from God.  Whether we are open and vocal about it or closed and pensive, all of us are hoping that God will look favorably on us. 

All of us are seeking the mercy of God.
All of us desire a touch from God
All of us have placed our hope in a living Savior
All of us want God to move on our behalf
All of us want our bodies to come into alignment with our mind and we count on God to do it.
Isn’t it true that as you work and toil, as you enjoy life and suffer occasionally, that at each turn, at each juncture - you look to God to fill in the gaps, to complete youo finish what God started.
  
Hebrews 12:2
 2.  Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

God is going to finish what God started when God made you.  But there is a huge problem.  You aren’t going to comply with everything that God designed for you."

Excerpt from God Thinking XCIX - The Power Of The Blood by Keith C. Powell Copyright 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment