Saturday, October 12, 2013

God Thinking XXVII - Getting To Know God Better 9

"Psalm 25:1
1Unto thee, O LORD, do I lift up my soul.

Psalm 27:1
1The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
 
Psalm 29:1-5a
1Give unto the LORD, O you mighty ones,
Give unto the LORD glory and strength.
2Give unto the LORD the glory due to His name;
Worship the LORD in the beauty of holiness.
3The voice of the LORD is over the waters;
The God of glory thunders;
The LORD is over many waters.
4The voice of the LORD is powerful;
5aThe voice of the LORD is full of majesty.

Psalm 30:1-2
1I will extol You, O LORD, for You have lifted me up,
And have not let my foes rejoice over me.
2O LORD my God, I cried out to You,
And You healed me.

Psalm 33:1-9, 12
1Rejoice in the LORD, O you righteous!
For praise from the upright is beautiful.
2Praise the LORD with the harp;
Make melody to Him with an instrument of ten strings.
3Sing to Him a new song;
Play skillfully with a shout of joy.
4For the word of the LORD is right,
And all His work is done in truth.
5He loves righteousness and justice;
The earth is full of the goodness of the LORD.
6By the word of the LORD the heavens were made,
And all the host of them by the breath of His mouth.
7He gathers the waters of the sea together _as a heap;
He lays up the deep in storehouses.
8Let all the earth fear the LORD;
Let all the inhabitants of the world stand in awe of Him.
9For He spoke, and it was done;
He commanded, and it stood fast.
12Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD,
The people He has chosen as His own inheritance.

Psalm 34:1
1I will bless the LORD at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth.

Psalm 37:4-5, 34a
4Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.
5Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.
34aWait on the LORD, and keep his way, and he shall exalt thee to inherit the land:

God Thinking XXVII - Getting To Know God Better by Keith C. Powell Copyright 2013
 

No comments:

Post a Comment