- "After you are done messing around with God's Word.
- After you and I are done tickling your own ears.
- After you have watered the Word down to be comfortable.
- After you have tweaked the Word of God to meet your denominational dogma.
- After you have turned your back on His promises.
- After you have tried the Word of God on our terms, making it say what you want it to for a while.
- After you measure the Word by the ways of man.
- After you have had it your way for long enough.
And you are ready to:
- Quit messing with His Word.
- And quit tickling your own ears.
- And quit sipping on a watered down Word.
- Once you quit thinking comfortable means faithful.
- Once you believe the Word of God every time it is read or it is spoken.
- Once you believe His promises.
- Once you stop thinking you know a better way.
- Once you decide to do life on God’s terms.
- Once you measure the Word by the Word.
- Once you say, that’s enough - Lord, I don’t want it my way any more.
You won’t care one iota what the devil says about money or anything else.
You won’t believe another lie about God.
See, once you have revelation from God - what you do is by faith and faith pleases God.
Once you receive revelation from God - It doesn’t matter how you have been doing it.
Once you believe the revelation you received from God - then what God says cannot be robbed from you, cannot be changed, cannot be thwarted, cannot be altered. Now that's good news."
Excerpt from God Thinking XXXVIII - By Revelation Only by Keith C. Powell Copyright 2013