Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Who Are You?

Who Are You?

You are the light of the world. Why then have you allowed yourself to be shaded?
You are the salt of the earth. Why then is it so tasteless?
You are the meek. Why then are you so proud?
You are the  humble. Why do you strive with one another?
You are the givers. Why must you keep so much?
You are the patient. Why then are you so hasty and do not wait on Me?
You are the kindhearted. Why do you turn away strangers?
You are the joyous. Why then do you complain everyday?
You are the gentle. Why then are you so insensitive?
You are the honest. Why do you deceive and cheat one another?
You are the charitable. why then must you own everything?
You are the faithful. Why then do My children starve?
You are the prudent. Why then are you so easily deceived?
You are the chosen. Why do you reject Me?
You are the wise. Why then do you not act wise?
You are the diligent. Why then must you rest from My work?
You are the teachers. Why then do you not know My ways?
You are the peacemakers. Why then do I see you destroying one another?
You are My witnesses. Why then are you silent?
Is there not anyone among you who will answer Me when I call and choose you to follow Me and love obedience?
My promises you have scorned.
What else would you have of Mine to destroy?
I ask that you believe in Me and you neglect so great a salvation. 
Are you still trying to save yourself, Oh foolish and disobedient generation?

No comments:

Post a Comment