I’m not done.
I’m just getting started.
- When all else fails you.
- When your wild oats turn into alfalfa sprouts.
- When your friends have moved away.
- When you are bored with the usual.
- When you are called to the bedside of someone you care about and all else has failed.
- When your life flies apart.
- When you are worried or stressed out.
- When you are lonely.
- When you are empty.
- When you are down.
- When you are on the edge.
- When others abandon you.
- When your friends change friends.
- When your family doesn’t understand.
- When your spouse is less than your expectations.
- When you look into the mirror and you are not who you thought you are.
- After you have tried pharmaceuticals, alcohol, philosophy or religion.
- After you have run the gamut and there is no where else to turn.
- When there just isn’t any answer that comforts.
While you were depositing little to nothing towards your eternal substance year after year or decade after decade,
Excerpt from God Thinking LXXXVIII - The Presence OF The LORD by Keith C. Powell Copyright 2015