Friday, April 3, 2015

God Thinking LXXXVIII - The Presence Of The LORD 3

"There’s no reason for anyone to turn away from God, but if they do...................

God desires that you seek Him and God seeks after you, because in His presence is fullness of joy.

1 Chronicles 28:9
 9.  And thou, Solomon my son, know thou the God of thy father, and serve Him with a perfect heart and with a willing mind: for the Lord searcheth all hearts, and understandeth all the imaginations of the thoughts: if thou seek Him, He will be found of thee; but if thou forsake Him, He will cast thee off for ever.

Psalms 63:1-2
1.  O God, thou art my God; early will I seek thee: my soul thirsteth for thee, my flesh longeth for thee in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is;
 2.  To see thy power and thy glory, so as I have seen Thee in the sanctuary.

Proverbs 8:17
 17.  I love them that love Me; and those that seek Me early shall find Me.

John 4:23
 23.  But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship Him.

God loves you so much.  The God of the universe is going to seek you and out.  What excuse shall you have at the end of time for not coming into His presence to get to know Him?  He sought you out and draws you close. 

God, not willing that you should live this life without Him or end up having bought into the way of Cain seeks after you, that not one should stand before His holy presence and say, “I didn’t know.”  “How can you hold me responsible?” 

God says, (paraphrased) 'I came to you in your mother’s womb - when you were a child - at the garden - in your bedroom - at the table - in your prayers - in the woods - when you study - in the sanctuary - outside the sanctuary - in your home - in your car - on your bike - every hour - every day - I AM.' Can you sense the presence of God right now? Take a moment and re-order the day to included recognizing the presence of God."

Excerpt from God Thinking LXXXVIII - The Presence OF The LORD by                                   Keith C. Powell Copyright 20105


No comments:

Post a Comment