Monday, February 11, 2013

God Thinking XIV - The Inner Court 6

"3     You will have to accept what God gives to you.
When you leave this place, having been there is enough.  But God will ask, “when are you coming back?  I have more to give you.”
I know that some of you are thinking, “I’ll bet this is another ploy to get me to be more holy or be a better person, or to learn to live with what I have, or to be better to my wife or husband or somehow he is going to fit in giving more to the church.”
I’m sorry to let you down.  I want to take you to this place where it is all consumed by God.  
I hear another voice, “but you don’t understand what I’m going through.” 
  • “I’m mad at God, He has not been there for me.”
  • “He hasn’t healed me.”
  • “He hasn’t blessed me financially and I’ve been tithing for years.”
  • “He hasn’t saved my kids.”
I’m here to tell you without any doubt that the moment you get into the presence of God, in the inner court, the holy of holies, that place where God is God and you are in Him, you won’t speak another word about your circumstances, because you are going to come out of His presence, not as concerned as you were going in.  The things that mattered going in are consumed by God and He has something to give you."
 
Excerpt from God Thinking XIV - The Inner Court by Keith C. Powell Copyright 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment