When you are there, (that place where you consciously bring your self) it can be as good or as delightful or as powerful as you allow it to be:
- based on the circumstances of the moment
- the ambiance of the place you are at
- the type of communication you are looking for at the time
- how much time you intend to spend in the presence of God
- what you are seeking
- mixed with your blood sugar level, your mental state, your measure of faith and your knowledge base.
All of this is because you are in the world, and the world is full of demonic activity, wickedness, noise & evil of every sort.
It seems like an impossible task, to get in a place with God where you can dwell in Him and bask in His glory.
Even though God is always present, you are not always in His presence, because you are not always presenting yourself to Him. God is always presenting Himself to you, but you are not always presenting yourself to Him.
Do you want to go there?1 You will have to be prepared to be changed.
2 You will have to abandon your pre-conceived idea of what you will receive from God.
3 You will have to accept what God gives to you.
4 You will have to accept what God tells you when you are there.
Excerpt from God Thinking XIV - The Inner Court by Keith C. Powell Copyright 2013