- Trust God when all is well.
- Trust God when all is not well.
- Trust God when the answer is yes.
- Trust God when the answer is not yes.
- Trust God when His mysterious ways cannot be unscrambled, to fit what we think should happen.
- Trust God when you receive and trust God when you don't receive.
- Trust God when you are healed.
- And trust God when sickness prevails.
I admire those who have faith to receive healing. I am one. I also admire those who have not received their healing and trust God in their current circumstances. I have friends that say, "never say you are sick." I find nothing in scripture to support denying the reality of your physical condition. After all there could be no healing if there were no sickness. We need to trust the Father when we are sick. Sickness is part of the fall.
God-thinking admits that God has not divulged His All-ness to us, as some proclaim."
Excerpt from The Power of God Thinking by Keith C. Powell Copyright 2010