4. We learned that God is not the author of bad things.
The question shouldn’t be “why do bad things happen to good people?”, the question should be, “what are we going to do with what God allowed to happen?” The former way of thinking about the valleys of life cause us to doubt God.
God thinking causes us to trust God.
5. We learned that the bad things that happen, anything that is not for our good was generated from one or all of these three things:
- The fall of man - tempted by satan
- The results of, or- what was left behind by those before us - generational inheritanc
- And our own free will
6. God thinking requires less focus on where you’ve been and more focus on where you’re going.
Excerpt from God Thinking XLII by Keith C. Powell Copyright 2016