Friday, March 25, 2016

The Temple Of God 2

First priciple to remember: Before you start to build anything you should purpose in your heart to finish it.

"Go to 1 Kings 6:11-13
Next we see the visitation of God during the building of the Temple.
1 Kings 6:11-13
“And the Word of the L:ORD came unto Solomon, saying,
V12 Concerning this house which thou art building, if thou wilt walk in my statutes, and execute my judgements, and
keep all my commandments to walk in them; then will I perform My Word with thee, which I spake unto David thy father:
V13 And I will dwell among the children of Israel, and will not forsake my people Israel.”

Principle to remember:
God made a promise to Solomon and all Israel while he (Solomon) was building the Temple." 

    Excerpt from The Temple Of God by Keith C. Powell Copyright 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment