Thursday, January 29, 2015

God Thinking LXXV - What Happened Along The Way? 1

Note: Please take time to read the whole verse.  There is no better description of what God knows about your situation than this.

Psalms 139:1-18
1.  O Lord, thou hast searched me, and known me.
 2.  Thou knowest my downsitting and mine uprising, thou understandest my thought afar off.
 3.  Thou compassest my path and my lying down, and art acquainted with all my ways.
 4.  For there is not a word in my tongue, but, lo, O Lord, thou knowest it altogether.
 5.  Thou hast beset me behind and before, and laid thine hand upon me.
 6.  Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; it is high, I cannot attain unto it.
 7.  Whither shall I go from thy spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy presence?
 8.  If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there.
 9.  If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea;
 10.  Even there shall thy hand lead me, and thy right hand shall hold me.
 11.  If I say, Surely the darkness shall cover me; even the night shall be light about me.
 12.  Yea, the darkness hideth not from thee; but the night shineth as the day: the darkness and the light are both alike to thee.
 13.  For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb.
 14.  I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth
right well.
 15.  My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth.
 16.  Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them.
 17.  How precious also are thy thoughts unto me, O God! how great is the sum of them!
 18.  If I should count them, they are more in number than the sand: when I awake, I am still with thee.

God knew all about you before you were born, during your stay in the womb, and every stage of development thereafter.

There is a process that all of us go through concerning life’s many developmental stages:
Life’s many facets.
Life’s many periods.
Life’s many seasons.
Life’s many era’s.

At each stage in your physical growth, God is there to take you from one age/stage to another:
From fetus to infant
From infant to toddler
From toddler to child
From child to youth
From youth to preteen
From preteen to teen
From teen to young adult
From young adult to adult
From adult to middle aged
From middle aged to senior
From senior to old aged


God deals with you at each developmental stage of growth.
Then in each developmental stage of growth there is:
Physical growth
Emotional growth
Mental growth
Spiritual growth
  
Just as with physical growth, (emotional growth, mental growth and spiritual growth) has developmental stages.

In each of these developmental stages of growth, God has ordained the perfect plan for your life.  God’s plan includes; supplying all the necessary components for each stage of growth in each area of your life:
In the physical
In the emotional
In the mental
and in the Spiritual      

Note: I know some of you are feeling like this can't be true.  "Why then has everything gone awry? I want to feel good about God. but why should I with all the heartache I have had to endure.  I do not feel like God has supplied all of my needs.  This looks like religious jargon to me."

In order to be in alignment with God’s plan for your life you need to operate within the parameters of what God ordained for each developmental stage of growth in all four areas of your total makeup.  Physical, emotional, mental and spiritual."

Excerpt from God Thinking LXXV - What Happened Along The Way? by Keith C. Powell Copyright 2015


No comments:

Post a Comment