Tuesday, January 20, 2015

God Thinking LXX - The Parable Of The Painting 10

"The next truth that I am going to incorporate into my life so that I will never be defeated, and probably the most important reason we are never going to be defeated.

5.     I will receive from God all that God has to offer.

Matthew 21:22
“And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.”

John 1:11-12
V11 “He came unto His own, and His own received Him not.
V12 But as many as received Him, to them gave He power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on His name.”

I will be saved.
I want to receive all that God has for me and now is the time.
I will be filled with all that God has for me.
I will follow the Son of God.
I will receive God into my temple.
I will be empowered by God.
Is God talking to you right now?
I will obey God’s voice.
I will be made righteous.
I will love the brethren.
 I will receive the gifts of the Holy Spirit.
I will receive the blessings God has for me.
I will receive His power.
I will let God change me.
I will draw nigh (as close as I can get) to God.
I will receive all that God has to offer.

You will never be defeated if you accept (God, the Father) by accepting (God, the Son) as your Savior and follow Him. 

You must be open and honest with God.

If God is tugging on your heart to accept Jesus Christ as your personal Savior? You can enjoy the many blessings that God has provided, (So that you can learn to paint the picture of life that you would like to see).

If you have not asked Jesus to come and make His home with you, you need to.

If you have fallen backward and let down your guard against your real enemy, you need to turn it around.

If you want to apprehend every spark of light that God sends out from His essence, just say YES to what God has to offer.

God is here and knows you. 
God wants you to accept the free gift of salvation that Jesus died for. 
If God is calling you to say yes to Him. 
Come and join with God and celebrate the greatest moment in time. 

If you already saved and in love with the Lord - you need to receive what God is giving. 
Freedom from the past.
Forgiveness for all sins.
Heirs to the kingdom of God.
And some new paint to get started with the rest of your life."

Excerpt from God Thinking LXX The Parable Of The Painting by Keith                                  C. Powell Copyright 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment