Sunday, December 7, 2014

God Thinking LXVII - You Are That Person 7

"Can I tell you, that your having found the Savior and His having been accepted into the kingdom, is so big and so far beyond anything that I have been through.

There is no comparison to the excellency of knowing Christ.
Philippians 3:7-8
7.  But what things were gain to me, those I counted loss for Christ.
 8.  Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ,

Not to make light of what any of you have encountered in your life, but can you move forward and get beyond where you've been?

Can you to go to prayer and ask God to show you what the deepest faith walk would be for you.

What could it be that could inspire you to step out further on the plank of faith than ever before? 

Is there anything that I could say that would lift your spirit and increase your faith? 

God has a plan to take it all - all you’ve been through and finish the work that He has begun in you.
Philippians 1:6
6.  Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:"

Excerpt from God Thinking LXVII - You Are That Person by Keith C.                                          Powell Copyright 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment