"Every now and then you need a fresh new look at life.
- You need more assurance than before that everything is going to be OK.
- You need to sense God in your everyday situation more than ever before.
- You need to be comforted in your loneliness, your despair, and in your time of need.
- You don’t need to hear hollow words that somehow are supposed to make you feel good.
- You need the power of God running through your spiritual veins, enlivening you and enlightening you and empowering you.
- You need a fresh start on a new journey and this is the first day.
- And you need to start it off right.
- You need plenty of fuel, plenty of funds, good transportation, and a place to go that lights you up like a baby with a new toy.
You currently have everything you need to get started on a new and exciting journey:
A journey that brings a smile to your face, laughter in your heart and joy to your spirit.
A journey that has a beginning and an end and an in-between like no other in-between that you have ever been in.
Most journeys have a decent beginning.
Things start out alright.
Most of the time you start out thinking that even though you might not have perfect circumstances, things will be OK. Usually you start out with some hope that what you started you will be able to finish and in most cases you hope that the journey won’t be half bad either.
But the endings and the in-betweens......???"
Excerpt from God Thinking XLVII The In-between Times by Keith C. Powell Copyright 2014