- God Thinking teaches you not open the windows in a storm.
- God thinking teaches you not to allow satan a piece of the garden to put his seeds in.
- God Thinking doesn’t entertain the foolish things of this world, as if you could partner with the devil and somehow come out unscathed.
- God Thinking teaches you to recognize the enemy, despite how he is dressed or what facade he puts on.
- God Thinking teaches you to flee from the enemy, not argue with him, not pursue him, not invite him in, not entertain him, not test him or see if he is really powerful - No, the wise among us, flee from him. You turn away fast, as if it were a fire out of control and you were in its path
If you are thinking, “why do I need to know these things?” My answer would be, that, God designed this universe and everything in it.
When the principalities or powers of darkness come to reek havoc, they should confer with one another and say, “we would just be wasting our time to go to their house. There’s nothing there for us to work with.”
Excerpt from God Thinking XXI - Know Your Enemy by Keith C. Powell Copyright 2013