There’s only one path that leads to life, and that is, the narrow path. Don’t be confused by the rhetoric of those on this broad path.
They are not the experts of God’s creation.
Most people who argue against God the Father, the only begotten Son of God and the Holy Spirit have never met God the Father, Jesus the Son or the Holy Spirit.
- We don’t blame those who have not met the Master.
- We don’t hammer them with truths that they cannot comprehend.
- We don’t treat them with malice.
- We don’t judge them.
- We love them and reveal Christ to them by loving them in a way they have not known.
- We carefully minister the truth to them.
- We pray for them.
- We go to God in supplication and get answers.
- We intercede for every person on the broad path.
Excerpt from God Thinking XVII- All Paths Do Not Lead To God by Keith C. Powell Copyright 2013