Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Thought for the Day 2

"Truly the foundation of God thinking is the Word of God. Without the pure essence of the Holy Writ, this book and all others pertaining to God would be shallow and unfulfilling. Without the Word there is no power, no confirmation and no revelation. 2 Timothy 3:16 says, “All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:”

This is what I believe.


Note: When I am going through a trial I find scriptures that speak to my situation and write them down and carry them with me to remind me of the truth about my situation. Without such truths, left to my own thinking, I could not bear this world and all that comes to pass. Find some scriptures that speak to you this way and read them until you are convinced that God knows what He is doing."

Excerpt from The Power of God Thinking II by Keith C. Powell Copyright 2012 

No comments:

Post a Comment