- "God-thinking teaches you not open the windows in a storm.
- God-thinking teaches you not to allow satan a piece of the garden to put his seeds in.
- God-thinking doesn't entertain the foolish things of this world, as if you could partner with the devil and somehow come out unscathed.
- God-thinking teaches you to recognize the enemy, despite how he is dressed or what facade he puts on.
- God-thinking teaches you to flee from the enemy, not argue with him, not pursue him, not invite him in, not entertain him, not test him or see if he is really powerful - No, the wise among us, flee from him. We turn away fast, as if it were a fire out of control and we were in its path.
If you are thinking, "why do I need to know these things?" My answer would be, that:
- God designed this universe and everything in it.
- God wants you to know about your enemy or He wouldn't have told ypou about him.
- God told you the truth about who satan is so that you would be informed and knowledgeable.
- God gave you instruction to empower you, so that when the enemy comes, youe will recognize him, and flee from him.
- God gave you the information you need so you can avoid being misled, confused, tricked, manipulated or overcome."
Excerpt from The Power of God Thinking by Keith C. Powell Copyright 2010