Most people who argue against God the Father, the only begotten Son of God and the Holy Spirit have never met God the Father, Jesus the Son or the Holy Spirit.
- We don't blame those who have not met the Master.
- We don't hammer them with truths that they cannot comprehend.
- We don't treat them with malice.
- We don't judge them.
- We love them and reveal Christ to them by loving them in a way they have not known.
- We carefully minister the truth to them.
- We pray for them.
- We go to God in supplication and get answers.
- We intercede for every person on the broad path. But we don't follow them. We cannot. We are not on the same path, nor are we in the same direction.
Excerpt from The Power of God Thinking by Keith C. Powell Copyright 2010