Saturday, June 11, 2011

Thought for the day

"The only way that we can thank God or serve God or reciprocate for what God has done for us, is to exercise our faith; faith to be all that God wants us to be.

But if you are thinking:
I wish it was that way for me, but it is not.
I want to be all that I can be in God, but it's so hard.
I want to serve God, but so many things get in the way.
I want to serve Him all the time , but there just isn't enough time in the day.

Don't be too hard on yourself - if you are not (all) that you can be for God - or if you live below your God given - God breathed - God ordained - God foreseen potential, God knows about this too.  

Excerpt from The Power of God Thinking by Keith C. Powell Copyright 2010 

Note: Striving for an unattainalbe goal when you could be enjoying your life in your imperfect condition is not the will of God for your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment