- I know that you did not bring the tragedy, but you did not stop it either.
- I know that you did not cause the pain, but you did not squelch it either.
- I know that you did not cause the events to take place, but you did not tell me that they were going to either.
- In my heart I am not convinced that this is best, and You have not comforted me in the way I was expecting.
- I know that this might be best, but I don't know and I don't have confirmation from You that I have made the right decision.
I do not understand today but I thank you anyway."