If you could forget about what so and so is going to think of us just long enough to see the call of God and to put on the mind of Christ - you would have breakthrough after breakthrough.
People pleasers make lousy worshipers.
Jesus say in John 4:23-24, "But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.
24. God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.
Life was never meant to be a game where you juggle your professional life, your family life, your Church life, your work life - as if they were independent of one another.
The only life that glorifies God is the integrated life.
The unbelieving world - secular humanist - agnostics - atheist and - this is a hard saying - and the lukewarm Christian - All want you to play their game and their game is - GOD IS NOT FIRST.
There’s more that the worldly purport. Here this.
- The things of God are not to be integrated into your life.
- You can juggle a little Church with a little world.
- A little marriage with a little womanizing.
- A little Christianity with a little Eastern philosophy.
- A little G rated TV with a little ....
- A little integrity with a few bounced checks.
Excerpt from A Lie Of The Enemy by Keith C. Powell Copyright 2016