Another way your enemy wins converts is to convince them that to make a decision to follow after God, means losing their freedom.
The enemy convinces the decision maker that:
- God is a tyrant
- That if they choose God’s way they will loose their personal freedom
- That they will be trapped into living a life they don’t want
- That they will have to give up everything sacred to them
- That they will lose the intellectual edge
- That to decide to follow after Christ makes you less of a person
- That to make a decision that could better your health or your lifestyle in general, is just short-lived and that it is smarter, not to start something than to start and fail, and based upon past experience you will probably fail.
When at the place of a crossroad decision, the enemy has always and will always say the wrong thing to you.
When at the place of a crossroad decision, God has always and will always say the right thing to you. What voice are you yielding to?
Excerpt from God Thinking XCVII - Crossroads - by Keith C. Powell Copyright 2015