7. You must make the right choice
“...but as for me and my house, we will serve Jehovah.”
At the crossroad of decision, the prepared person has a far better chance of making a wise decision, that fits God’s plan for your life more than the unprepared.
These are the attributes that must be present in your everyday life if you are to be prepared to make wise decisions.
1. You must already possess adequate information to
make a well-informed decision
2. You must already operate under established parameters that you will not compromise on
3. You must know the Word
4. You must think on the things of God
5. You must exercise your faith (Not your spouses faith; this is something you have to find and believe for yourself.)
6. You must bath it in prayer
7. You must make a choice
Prior to crossroad decisions, the direction you will take is not based on the decision you make at the moment.
In other words, the decisions that you are going to make are actually made prior to being in the position to make the decision.
When you are at the crossroad of decision and you have the truths of God’s Word embedded in your heart, making decisions becomes a blessing in itself.
The difficulty of being torn between the lesser of two evils is over with. When you practice doing life God’s way, you no longer choose between the lessor of two evils, you choose the greater of many blessings."
Excerpt from God Thinking XCVII - Crossroads - by Keith C. Powell Copyright 2015