- "God has ordained for you, by His foreknowledge the very best plan possible, one designed just for you.
- God knows when and where you are going to decide to follow Him.
- God knows when and where you are going to stop driving this ship.
- God knows when and where you are going to surrender to Him and follow His design.
When you get a clear picture of God’s design for your life, you want it to be His way. You see your purpose by God’s design.
- When you want what God has purposed.
- When you seek what God has blessed.
- When you hope for what God has placed on your path.
- When you go where God has called you to go.
- When you are who God called you to be.
- When your goals are God breathed.
- When you desire what God has foreordained.
- When it’s your dream to do what God is doing.
- When your vision is God’s vision.
- The problems
- The financial pressure
- The long hours
- The heartaches
- The problems
- The past
- The stress and strain
- The pain
I can say without any doubt that God’s design for your life is a beautiful thing.
God has paved a way for you that is far above and beyond anything you could dream or desire.
God has designed you with a purpose that must apprehended and understood by faith.
God thinking - believes that God’s design for you produces God’s purpose in you.
Are you following God’s design in your life?
If you are following God’s design, you should rejoice that God has revealed this to you.
If you are not following God’s design in your lives, you can. You can start where you left off, or you can start a fresh new life in Christ right now.
God thinking requires you think about God’s design and determine if you are aligned with God's design in your life."
Excerpt from God Thinking XV - Train Your Mind To Think God Thoughts by Keith C. Powell 2015