“The LORD hath heard my supplication; the LORD will receive my prayer.”
“Let my cry come before thee, O LORD: give me understanding according to thy Word. 170 Let my supplication come before thee: deliver me according to thy Word. 171 My lips shall utter praise, when thou hast taught me thy statutes. 172 My tongue shall speak of thy Word: for all thy commandments are righteousness.”
God thinking is for everyone that wants to go from where they are to another place, spiritually.
- Even if where you are is a very good place.
- Even if you are satisfied that you have obeyed God in your daily walk.
- Even if you are convinced that you are in line with God’s Word in the way you live.
- Even if you have received the gifts of the Holy Spirit.
- Even if you have laid hands on the sick and watched them be healed.
- Even if you have raised the dead.
- Even if you fully understand your place in Christ.
- Even if you realize you have been placed in the heavenlies.
- Even if you fully acknowledge that you are dead to sin.
- Even if you fully grasp all that Christ has done for you, all that the Father has done for you and all that the Holy Spirit is doing in you and through you, you want a deeper experience with God.
It’s how God made you. He made you to ever seek Him, ever find Him, ever experience Him. None of us have reached a place where we know all of God. And because of this truth we seek moments with Him that help us to get from where we are to that other place or that next place. Are you ready for that next place?
Excerpt from God Thinking XIV - That Next Place by Keith C. Powell Copyright 2015