Monday, October 5, 2015

God Thinking XIII - Break Away 5

"It is your own experience with God that will determine:
Revealed truth.
Your walk with God.
Your faithfulness to the things of God.
Your ability to hear the voice of God.
The gifts you receive from God.
And the power and authority you receive from God.

Job 13:15
“Though He slay me, yet will I trust Him:...”

Psalm 25:1-2a
“Unto thee, O LORD, do I lift up my soul.
V2 O my God, I trust in thee;...”

Psalm 56:4
“In God I will praise His Word, in God I have put my trust; I will not fear what flesh can do unto me.”

Nahum 1:7
“The LORD is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble; and he knoweth them that trust Him.”
  
Jeremiah 17:7-8
Blessed is the man that trusteth in the LORD, and whose hope the LORD is.
V8 For he shall be as a tree planted by the waters, and that spreadeth out her roots by the river, and shall not see when heat cometh, but her leaf shall be green; and shall not be careful in the year of drought, neither shall cease from yielding fruit.”

I believe the LORD.  Can you receive what God is speaking in your spirit?

Matthew 8:13
“And Jesus said unto the centurion, Go thy way; and as thou hast believed, so be it done unto thee.  And his servant was healed in the selfsame hour.”
 
Now here’s something to get excited about!!!

1 Peter 1:3-5
“Blessed be the God and Father of our LORD Jesus Christ, which according to His abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead.
V4 To an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you,
V5 Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.”
  
The Word speaks to your spirit.
The Word nourishes your spirit.
The Word empowers your spirit."

Excerpt from God Thinking XIII Break Away by Keith C. Powell Copyright                                                       2015

No comments:

Post a Comment