Sunday, May 24, 2015

God Thinking XCIII - Questions From Within 1

"You talk about going deeper with God.  "How can I go deeper, when I can’t even change a simple habit?"

I believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God and that He died for my sins and rose again from the dead.  Can’t I also believe in other divinities like Buddha and Rah and Zoroaster without losing my connection with Christ?

I want to do better.  Every week I make a commitment to do this or that, but when the week comes around I find myself back in the same old traps.  What can I do to break the cycle?

I want to see angels in a vision, but every time I try to see an angel...it’s just not what I want to experience.  Is it OK that I want to see an angel or even to see Jesus?

I want to hear the voice of God, but I can’t seem to get quiet enough, long enough to hear His voice.  How can I hear His voice and how can I know it is His voice?

I want to do the right thing, but it seems so hard.  Is it supposed to be so hard to do the right thing?

I know I should feel forgiven for my past sins.  Why do I still feel guilt?

I like to watch sitcoms and regular TV.  I am going to watch
them anyway, but I would like to know, how do I know if what I am watching is something that would be approved of by God?"

Yo are going to answer each of these questions from within yourself.  The direction I give is only to spark that inner man that inhabits you.  All of these questions were asked at different seminars and most of the question were asked by those who already had the answers."

   Excerpt from God Thinking XCIII - Questions from within by Keith C.                                              Powell Copyright 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment