Tuesday, April 28, 2015

God Thinking XC - A Season Of Favor 7

"Not only has God (again in this era) (your time and mine) provided every necessary component for your abundant physical, emotional, intellectual and spiritual growth... Are you receiving this?  Do you believe that God, in His wisdom chose a time such as this to pour out His Spirit?

Do you believe that God is alive and working among mankind today to build up His people and to bring in new people into His fold?

Do you believe that God looks at you and is pleased, not because of anything you did or anything you accomplished or because of your blood line or that your uncle was a pastor, but simply because God is who He is and loves you in spite of your past:
in spite of your accomplishments
in spite of your abilities
in spite of your talent and skill
in spite of your religious affiliation

I believe that you are in a season of favor and God is sending you a message in your heart that goes like this:

“I have chosen you to be my people in this very weighty and troubled time of times. 

The tasks at hand are great, so I have poured out My Spirit upon You. 

You will accomplish My good pleasure by your faith.

Let your faith have precedence over your circumstances.

Submit to My will and I will empower you for this time of times.  My power will not only be seen through mighty works, but through restraint.

Your dreams will be different, because I will show you things to come.  In your daydreams I will instruct you.  And your vision will be further out than ever before.

When you read My Word, you will go deeper than ever.  What you once thought unimportant will become prophesy fulfilled, because you are living in the time of times and ½ a time.”

Excerpt from God Thinking XC - A Season Of Favor by Keith C. Powell                                                Copyright 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment