- "If your past hurts, alone with God supplies emotional healing to take away the pain.
- If you can’t find your way, alone with God becomes your compass.
- If you have memories that haunt you, alone with God brings comfort and sheds light. God dim’s the past and brightens the future.
- If the path seems rocky, alone with God paves the way.
- If you think you can’t do without something, alone with God becomes your all in all.
- If you’re not sure about tomorrow, alone with God becomes your future.
- If things are going good, alone with God keeps them good.
God wants you alone with Him to reveal to you what only God can.
God made it this way so that even those who have been told erroneous things about God - those who have been brought up to believe in a false God - even those who have been sold a bill of goods that does not even include God, can get the true picture of God if they turn toward Him.
The 1st reason that God reveals Himself to you, is so that you will get to know Him."
Excerpt from God Thinking LXXXVIII - The Presence OF The LORD by Keith C. Powell Copyright 2015