Tuesday, March 17, 2015

God Thinking LXXXVI - Are You Living In The Now? 1

"You need to live in the place where your faith rules the day.

Some people think that you have to have full revelation before you can receive from God.

Some of us think that you have to make more money or have your ship come in before you can give. 

“When I win the lottery or when I get my raise or when I start my own business, then I am going to give to X, Y & Z.”

Some of us think that you have to have something else happen to you before you can do the right thing or do the God thing. 

I have heard many people say, “If I had his money, I would...”  I have heard what people say, but what does God say?

Philippians 4:19
19.  But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

2 Corinthians 9:8
 8.  And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work:
                               
If you don’t feel like we have all sufficiency - it is due to:
A lack understanding in your inner man
A lack in your living in line with God’s will
A lack of understanding God’s provision

The truth is; you don’t have to have any more than you have right now, or get any more education than you have right now, or have more of this or that than you have right now, or have more time than you have right now, before you can see what God has for you right now and participate in what God has for you right now. 

Note: It is true that a right perspective of how God intervenes in the affairs of man is important if you are to ever actually know when God is working on your behalf. You could have a diamond mine in the back yard a be unaware or think you have a diamond mine in the back yard and be digging everyday and finding nothing because it is not there.  You have to be participating in what God is blessing NOW if you want to live a full and meaningful life and not waste your time chasing after ....

Excerpt from God Thinking LXXXVI Are You Living In The Now by Keith C. Powell Copyright 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment