28. And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to His purpose.
29. For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.
30. Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.
31. What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
32. He that spared not his own Son, but delivered Him up for us all, how shall he not with Him also freely give us all things?
It isn’t that all of what God has for you is held back by God until you receive it, it is that you don’t always want all that God has for you, because part of what God has for you can only be apprehended through praise and worship, prayer and study of the scriptures, commitment and loyalty, submission and service.
Until you make time, to be in time, with what God is doing, you shouldn’t expect that what God has freely given to you, can be received.
Within the four components that make up your whole being:
There is much discussion about who is able to apprehend the truths of God. You will find that each and every individual is created to receive all that God has prepared for them. There are those who cannot, for whatever reason, (physiological or mental), receive and respond to God’s call. God has provided provenient grace for all those who cannot, of their own volition, move toward God. But for you, who have been enabled to act upon your own will - you have a duty and a responsibility to God to, not only participate in His plan, but have a deep residing understanding of His plan."