Sunday, January 18, 2015

God Thinking LXX - The Parable Of The Painting 8

"The next truth that I am going to incorporate into my life so that I will never be defeated.


4.     I am going to commune with the people of God and share those who are not, the truths that I have learned.

Acts 2:42-47
V42 “And they continued steadfastly in the apostles doctrine and fellowship, and in breaking of bread, and in prayers.
V43 And fear came upon every soul: and many wonders and signs were done by the apostles.
V44 And all that believed were together, and had all things common;
V45 And sold their possessions and goods, and parted them to all men, as every man had need.
V46 And they, continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, did eat their meat with gladness and singleness of heart,
V47 Praising God, and having favour with all the people.  And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved.”

Ephesians 2:19-22
“Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellow citizens with the saints, and of the household of God;
V20 And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets,
Jesus Christ Himself being the chief corner stone;
V21 In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord:
V22 In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit.”

ü     I will study the first century Church and find out for myself if there is some credulity to doing it this way.
ü     Others around me are going to take a greater interest in my life because I operate in the knowledge that I have of Christ, and set an example as one who follows Christ.
ü     I am going to find out what I can do to help make the dreams of       others around me come true.
ü     I will make the Church a place where I can share my triumphs and my valleys, knowing that I will be lifted up and not condemned.
ü     I will trust others and believe that they trust me also.
ü     I will share my gifts, talents and skills in a way that will enhance the lives of others.
ü     The Church will be a pleasant place to me where I can be renewed and rejuvenate, inspired and built-up.
ü     The Church will be to me a place of refuge, of comfort and solace.
ü     I will make the Church a place that proves to the world that the very best can always be found in the house of God.

I am going to commune with the people of God and share those who are not, the truths that I have learned.

Excerpt from God Thinking LXX The Parable Of The Painting by Keith                                   C. Powell Copyright 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment