Saturday, January 17, 2015

God Thinking LXX - The Parable Of The Painting 7

"The next truth that I am going to incorporate into my life so that I will never be defeated.


3.     I will never play Church again.

Hebrews 5:12
“For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat.”

2 Timothy 3:15
“And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.”

ü      I will not accept watered down preaching.
ü    I will not accept middle of the road teaching - relationship     without commitment.
ü     I want to be in God’s presence and will accept nothing less than what God has for me.
ü    I know it should be a joy to go to Church, and when it is no    longer a joy, I promise to go somewhere else.
ü     As a believer I know I am an equal to all in the Church, (the body of Christ), including the ministry leaders and the pastor.
ü     I will read my bible and allow God to teach me the truth.
ü     I will pray and learn how to pray in a way that gets answers and glorifies God.
ü     I will be accountable to others and allow others to be accountable to me.

I will never play Church again.

Excerpt from God Thinking LXX The Parable Of The Painting by Keith                                  C. Powell Copyright 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment