Thursday, January 15, 2015

God Thinking LXX - The Parable Of The Painting 6

"The next truth that I am going to incorporate into my life so that I will never be defeated. Can you say this?

2.     I will never turn back.

Luke 9:62
“And Jesus said unto him, No man, having put his hand to the plough, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God.”

Jeremiah 7:23-24
“But this thing commanded I them, saying, Obey My voice, and I will be your God, and ye shall be my people: and walk ye in all the ways that I have commanded you, that it may be well unto you. 
V24 But they hearkened not, nor inclined their ear, but walked in the
counsels and in the imagination of their evil heart, and went backward, and not forward.”

I will never turn back.

I will never turn back to my old ways.
I will never turn back to my old habits.
I will never turn backwards in my walk with God.
I will never go back to where I once was.

I will never turn back.

Excerpt from God Thinking LXX The Parable Of The Painting by Keith                                 C. Powell Copyright 2015


No comments:

Post a Comment