Wednesday, January 14, 2015

God Thinking LXX - The Parable Of The Painting 5

"From now on I am going to take charge of my life.

ü     I will recognize that I am responsible for making something       out of my life, worthy of God’s blessing.
ü     I will understand that nothing will get done until I do it.
ü     I will take charge or my life - No longer do we blame others for        our shortsightedness.
ü     I will discipline myself to work hard to accomplish my goals.
ü     I will learn to make decisions that steer my life to get where      God wants me to go.
ü     I will answer God’s call
ü     But I will wait on everything else until I get a clear and distinguishable go from God.

It’s simple, I am going to take charge of my life.  Amen???

Excerpt from God Thinking LXX The Parable Of The Painting by Keith                                   C. Powell Copyright 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment