God understands how your commitment and loyalty to Him fluctuates like the ebb and flow of the tide.
God designed you to praise and worship Him and acknowledge Him. Hear the clay saying to the potter,
“You are magnificent in all Your creations”
“Your ways are perfect and righteous”
“Your beauty exceeds anything I can comprehend”
“Your love overwhelms me”
“Your mercy is beyond my words”
“Your grace is sufficient for me”
“Woe is me, For I am undone...”
David puts it this way in Psalm 119:164, “Seven times a day do I praise Thee because of Thy righteous judgements.”
1. I will praise thee, O Lord, with my whole heart; I will shew forth all thy marvelous works.
2. I will be glad and rejoice in thee: I will sing praise to thy name, O thou most High.
1. O come, let us sing unto the Lord: let us make a joyful noise to the rock of Your salvation.
2. Let us come before his presence with thanksgiving, and make a joyful noise unto him with psalms.
3. For the Lord is a great God, and a great King above all gods.
4. In his hand are the deep places of the earth: the strength of the hills is his also.
5. The sea is his, and he made it: and his hands formed the dry land.
6. O come, let us worship and bow down: let us kneel before the Lord Your maker.
7. For he is Your God; and you are the people of his pasture, and the sheep of his hand."
Excerpt from God thinking LXVIII What Is Worship? by Keith C. Powell Copyright 2014