Tuesday, October 21, 2014

God Thinking LXII - You Will Make A Decision 8

The power of God is available
Acts 1:8
"8.  But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

John 1:10-13
10.  He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.
 11.  He came unto his own, and his own received him not.
 12.  But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
 13.  Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God."

Note: What I have found is that when things have gone awry between yourself and God, you have missed something. that's the problem with the finite co-creating with the infinite.  It's might not be that you have fallen out of grace or that God is mad at you or that you even did the wrong thing necessarily.  But rest assured that whether you can see it or not, feel it or not, understand it or not, like it or not, God is available.  I find myself wanting God to dispose the day for me according to my will and it would be really nice if also on my timeline. It's just not the way it is. I must find a way to exchange my aspirations for what conspires during the day and learn to trust God in it and through it."

   Excerpt from God thinking LXII - You Will Make A Decision Today by                                      Keith C. Powell Copyright 2014



No comments:

Post a Comment