Not only was everything that God made good, but everything that God made that was good was made for His children to have and to use to be fulfilled.
Everything that God has done and is going to do and that God has in mind for you is good and is to bring about a desired end that fulfills you.
11. For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.
3 John 1:2
2. Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.
Hear this powerful truth:
Until you believe that it is the will of God that you are fulfilled you will not seek the will of God to be fulfilled and until you seek the will of God to be fulfilled, you will live (with and in) far less than what God intended for you.
For if God made every thing good and He only gives good things to His children - then you need to be open to receive from God’s all sufficient storehouse whatever it is that God is giving you, because it is good.
You open the flow of God’s provision when you exercise faith in His provision, and you close the flow of God’s provision when you do not believe what God has said about His provision.
Too often you are looking for something other than what you have as the ingredients you think you need to make your soufflé. But it is not true, you already have them all. Not one of you will stand before God, and hear these words:
- Son, I just couldn’t find time to help you with your career
- Daughter, I really wanted you to suffer a little more
- Son or daughter, I didn’t have the resources you needed to accomplish your goal.
- Son, I couldn’t heal you, it just wouldn’t be fair to others
Please don’t wait until you are standing before God to see this truth. Right now:
- with what you have
- under your present conditions
- with your circumstances in life
- with your current paycheck
- with your existing family
- at your current job
- with whatever resources you have
- without adding one thing
Youalready have the ingredients to live a fulfilled life. If you think you need, even one more thing, or one more dollar, or one more anything, it’s because you have not used God’s recipe for a fulfilled life."
Excerpt from God thinking LIV - Life Is Like A Souffle by Keith C. Powell Copyright 2014