28. “My soul melteth for heaviness: strengthen thou me according to thy Word.”
100. “I understand more than the ancients, because I keep Thy precepts.
101. I have refrained my feet from every evil way, that I might keep Thy Word.”
103. “How sweet are thy words unto my taste! yea, sweeter than honey to my mouth!
104. Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way.
105. Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.”
114. “Thou art my hiding place and my shield: I hope in thy word.”
130. “The entrance of thy words giveth light; it giveth understanding unto the simple.”
154. “Plead my cause, and deliver me: quicken me according to thy word.”
1. “Except the Lord build the house, they labour in vain that build it: except the Lord keep the city, the watchman waketh but in vain.”
16. “Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.”
31. “What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?”
You could not be sure of anything if it were not that God has written down for you, the book of life that reveals exacting truths that reveal and impart the heart of God in you.
God reveals in His Word:
- The history of the creation of the world and everything in it.
- The history of mankind and everything necessary to fully understand the motives, intents, character, personality and temperament of mankind.
- God reveals everything in His Word necessary to secure unrestricted access to God Himself.
I wonder sometimes, what else could you possibly want from God? Could it be that God's way is better than your way? Have you allowed thousands of years of religion to persuade you to follow a religion belief system and not follow the leading of the Holy Spirit of God within you? Did you create your own religion?"
Excerpt from God thinking LIV - Did You Create Your Own Religion? by Keith C. Powell Copyright 2014