Here’s some practical truths, full of wisdom, worth adhering to.
- Live life to the fullest.
- Be content with what you have.
- Dream as big as you can and at the same time work hard toward your goals.
- Enjoy the pursuit of your goals and not just the attaining of the goal.
Too many Christians are not enjoying the path they’re on.
- They think that if they could be on another path it would be better.
- If they had just married a different person.
- Oh, if they only had more money.
- If my dad had been there for me.
- If I could just get a raise.
Life is not about what ifs. Life was meant to be used to the fullest for the glory of God. Life is about your today’s and tomorrow’s.
What are you going to do with the rest of your life?
What are you going to do with what God has allowed to happen to you?What are you going to do from now on?
Are you going to allow the flow of God to run through you by yielding to God - or are you going to stop the flow of God by yielding to self."
Excerpt from God thinking LIV - Did You Create Your Own Religion? by Keith C. Powell Copyright 2014