In all this, I testify to you that I have nothing, know nothing, understand nothing - I have no insight, inspiration, peace or rest - that is not provided for each and every believer and it is provided in God’s written Word.
Now let's here from God:
“1. I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman.
2. Every branch in me that beareth not fruit He (The Father) taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, He purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.
3. Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you.
4. Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in Me.
5. I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in Me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without Me ye can do nothing.
6. If a man abide not in Me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned. (A branch without a tree is just firewood.
7. If ye abide in Me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.
8. Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be My disciples.
(Have you ever noticed that when God wants to get something across to you, He makes it perfectly clear, so there will be no doubt (due to lack of persistence or reasoning on God’s part).
Excerpt from God Thinking LII - Fruitless by Keith C. Powell Copyright 2014