Tuesday, May 27, 2014

God Thinking LI - Mining The Mind Of God 9

"More time alone with your heavenly Father is exactly what you need so that you can experience the rest and the peace that God freely provides.

God thinks highly of His rest and His peace, so He made it simple for you to have it.  

“Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on Thee; because he trusteth in Thee.”  Isaiah 26:3

Hear what God has to say about it.

“These things I have spoken unto you, that in Me ye might have peace.  In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.” John 16:33

“Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.

7.  And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.”  Phillipians 4:6-7

“Now the Lord of peace Himself give you peace always by all means.  The Lord be with you all.”  2 Thessalonians 3:16

“Peace I leave with you, My peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you.  Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.”                                    John14:27
“28.  Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
 29.  Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
 30.  For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.”  Mathew 11:28-30

Are these truths true in you? 

Excerpt from God Thinking LI -  Mining God's Mind by Keith C. Powell Copyright 2014
 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment