1 Those whom God has called and they answered YES to receive the free gift of salvation and all the benefits and privileges associated with becoming born-again and they are serving the Lord with all their heart and all their mind and all their strength.
- They are in love with the Master.
- They desire to be close to God and build a relationship of trust and allegiance.
- They seek time with God and find it.
- They love the Word of God and read it.
- They commune with God and pray often.
- They simply know in their knowers that God is in control and they are in Him and He in them.
The second state of being under God’s creation is:
2 Those whom God has called and they answered, YES to receive the free gift of salvation and all the benefits and privileges associated with becoming born-again and they are not serving the Lord with all their heart and all their mind and all their strength.
- They have lost their first love. God hasn’t abandoned them; they have abandoned God.
- They are satisfied to live outside of their calling.
- They know the Lord, but they stopped meeting with Him like they once did.
- In some cases they fall so far away, they feel like they cannot get right with God again, inside.
- They forget who they are in the Lord.
- They forget that Jesus paid the price for their sin.
- They stopped thinking things that please God.
- They’ve let their mind be filled with many other things that don’t give God the glory;
So they wallow in the mire of life, without enjoying the joy and the peace that comes with a daily relationship.
The third state of being under God’s creation is:
3 Those whom God has called and they answered, NO. They are those who have not received the free gift of salvation, nor any of its benefits or privileges associated with becoming born-again and they are not serving the Lord.
- They have not seen themselves as lost.
- They have not surrendered their pride.
- They do not believe they need a Savior.
- They have not believed what God has said about His Son.
If you have fallen away from serving God, NOW is the time to turn back and get in line with His perfect will for your life.
You can be renewed by asking your heavenly Father to forgive you and to seek His face again and be revived in the inner man. Do it now. Step forward and be renewed.
If you have never accepted God’s free gift of salvation. If you have never seen just how far the chasm is between God and your self, Now is the acceptable day of the Lord for you.
By the power of the Holy Spirit, I pray you will answer God’s personal call to you, to be born again and made alive in Christ.
Excerpt from God thinking XLV - Mirror Of Time by Keith C. Powell Copyright 2014