Saturday, January 4, 2014

God Thinking XL - Nothing Less Will Do - Nothing Else Will Work 9

"Now revelation sets in:

“Thank you LORD for your Word. 
Thank you for giving me strength to stand against the wiles of the wicked one.
Hold me close and I will stand strong.
I think I will think on You.
Help me to see You more clearly.
Help me to seek your truths.
Help me to believe your truths.
And then the final phase of revelation:
I believe You LORD.
 
God is looking for somebody to believe that He is the God of provision, and not, the God of just getting by.
 
I hope that is you today.  God needs people who look to Him for the impossible, and believe until they get it.
 
God is looking for someone that wants something in their life that they know they can’t earn or do on their own.  The, (I know I can’t earn it or do it on my own), kind of faith, gives God something to work with.  That’s miracle material.

The truth about money is not to be ignored, but restored.

Revelation is not to be feared, but revered.

Once you decide to do life the way God says to, then you will receive all the blessing from God’s great storehouse according to God’s way of disbursement, provided to you by God Himself, using God’s math."
 
Excerpt from God thinking XL - Nothing Less Will Do - Nothing Else Will Work by Keith C. Powell Copyright 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment