Wednesday, January 1, 2014

God Thinking XL - Nothing Less Will Do - Nothing Else Will Work 8

"Some of you might have a hard time with this.  Because the World says, “your lucky to even have the little you have.”  And churches and preachers have been making it seem like it is a sin to be blessed financially. 
 
I do agree, that if you don’t believe that God is the giver of all good things, then you shouldn’t expect much.
 
If you have been building your dreams and expectations on what the world says you are allowed to have, then I concur, you should have very little expectation and very little hope of things ever changing.  
 
The world says it’s not Christian to have good things.
Let me ask you something,  What does the world know about Jehovah Jireh?
  
The world says, “you can’t have the good things in life, your not in that class.”
 
Some of you have a hard time believing that you should have good things, because the spirit of mediocrity has plagued you for decades.
 
Some of you don’t believe you deserve to be blessed, so you don’t bless others either. 
                            
All of us have been plagued by the lies of the devil, but there comes a time when we have to say, “no more!!!.”  It’s time to take a stand against the lies of satan and stop believing anything that can’t be substantiated in the Word of God.
 
God only gives good gifts and it is not ungodly to receive God’s good gifts.
 
You need to take a stand and say to the devil:
“I not only won’t believe what you say; as soon as I sense it is you, I won’t even hear the words.”  I won’t allow you even the opportunity to speak in my house.  “As a matter of fact, any channel I find that you are peddling your trash, I won’t allow to come into my home.”
“I won’t buy the things you sell.”
“I won’t hold onto anything that you have touched.”
“You are not welcome in my home.”
“You are not welcome in my business.”
“You are not welcome in my thoughts.”
“As a matter of fact, every time, I even begin to think about anything that you call yours, I will change my mind and think on Jesus.”
“I will not allow you to rob and steal from me the blessings that God has for me.”
“As far as it is for you and me, your time is up.”
“Lord, I just told the devil off.” 

 Excerpt from God thinking XL - Nothing Less Will Do - Nothing Else Will Work by Keith C. Powell Copyright 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment