- "God doesn’t want you to base your commitment to a godly life and to faithful stewardship, on the results of what the uncommitted get.
- God wants you to base your commitment to a godly life and to faithful stewardship, on what God says, not on what man does.
- Don’t get me wrong. People want the blessings of God, but they want it without commitment to the things of God.
- Even believers today are satisfied with religion in lieu of righteousness.
- They don’t mind being righteous as long as they don’t have to live righteous.
- They don’t mind believing in Christ as long as they don’t have to follow Christ.
- They don’t mind believing in God as long as they don’t have to believe God.
- They don’t mind being filled with the Spirit as long as they don’t have to succumb to the Spirit.
- A people that want all that God offers.
- A people that get excited about handling the things of God more than possessing them.
- A people that desire the holy.
- A people that seek out the principles of God, knowing that they are about to loose another powerful tool of the Master to chisel out a good work in life.
- A people that can’t live, without drawing close to the throne of God, to touch the hem of His garment, to receive revelation from Him.
If, ever I, or anyone, points you to something other than the Master, turn away, fast.
Excerpt from God Thinking XXXIX - Have you had enough of you yet? by Keith C. Powell Copyright 2013