God says in His Word,
2 Corinthians 9:6-8, “...He which soweth sparingly shall reap also sparingly; and he which soweth bountifully shall reap also bountifully.
“Every man according as he purposeth in his heart, so let him give; not grudgingly, or of necessity: for God loveth a cheerful giver.
V8 And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work:”
There is four principles here, don’t miss them.
1. If you sow sparingly - you reap sparingly.
- You have to get the revelation on this.
- You sow seeds - but you reap crops
- You sow seeds - but you reap trees
- You sow sparingly - you reap sparingly
- You sow bountifully - you reap bountifully
- When you sow, you sow what you have. But when you reap, you reap what we have not.
- You sow seed, what you have - But when you reap, you receive what you have not.
“Blessed be the Lord, who daily loadeth us with benefits, even the God of our salvation.”
Go with me to Isaiah 55:8-11
"For My thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways My ways, saith the LORD.
V9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways, and My thoughts higher than your thoughts.
V1 For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater:
V11 So shall My Word be that goeth forth out of My mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I send it.”
Two key words here: Accomplish - from the Hebrew word (asah), which literally means: appoint, bestow, make, become, fashion, furnish, finish, procure, provide, set forth, fulfill.
All I’ve got to say is that when God says accomplish, He means accomplish. The Word shall accomplish, i.e., (appoint, bestow, make, become, fashion, furnish, finish, procure, provide, set forth, fulfill.) And the Word prosper, which has been misused and mis-understood, comes from the Hebrew word, (tsaw-lay-akh), which literally means - cause to break out of and come in to, to be profitable.
The Word of God shall accomplish (appoint, bestow, make, become, fashion, furnish, finish, procure, provide, set forth, fulfill.) that which I please, and it shall prosper (cause to break out of and come in to, to be profitable) in the thing whereto I send it.”
God has given you a formula that works, so that you can have a bountiful life, a life that is full and rewarding.
- A life that reflects God’s ability to show His ability, through His people, to a faithless nation.
- A life that reveals a glorious God.
- A life rich in the things of God.
- A life that gives to others.
- A life that practices sowing and reaping.
Money is just a tool that you use as a steward, not to be feared, not to be sneered at, not to be mis-used and not to be ignored."
Excerpt from God Thinking XXXVIII - By Revelation Only by Keith C. Powell Copyright 2013